Availability: Colorado Springs Marriott
Please enter your travel dates.
- FREE Parking
Parking is included in your stay.
Colorado Springs hotel with mountain backdrop
This Colorado Springs hotel is nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, below Pikes Peak, just 7 miles south of the United States Air Force Academy. The Garden of the Gods is 6 miles away, as is Old Colorado-Manitou Springs, while the University is even closer.
Highlights at the Colorado Springs Marriott include indoor and outdoor pools, a spa tub, sauna, fitness center, 2 restaurants, a lounge, a Starbucks, and complimentary transportation within 7 miles.
Most rooms at the Colorado Springs Marriott have views of Pikes Peak. All rooms feature Marriott's Revive Collection bedding, plasma TVs, and work areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Colorado Springs Marriott Amenities
The Colorado Springs Marriott offers a full-service restaurant — Zebulon's Grill — plus the Lobby Lounge, serving drinks and pub food, and a Starbucks coffee shop.
Guests have access to both indoor and outdoor pools, a sauna, a fitness room, and spa tub. Ute Valley Park, adjacent to the hotel, offers hiking, biking, and running trails.
The hotel features 17 meeting rooms with 24,000 square feet of space. Wireless high-speed Internet access is available (surcharge).
Other amenities include complimentary shuttle service within a 7-mile radius, complimentary parking, laundry/valet service, wedding services, and 24-hour fax and copy services.
Colorado Springs Marriot is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Total number of rooms - 309
- Free self parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2230
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 24,000
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Window opens
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Plasma TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Zebulon's Grill - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Southwestern cuisine.
Lobby Lounge - The lobby lounge offers a full bar and a pub menu for lunch and dinner. Big-screen TVs.
Room service is available daily from early morning until late evening.
The on-site fitness center features locker rooms, showers, and a sauna, along with free weights, treadmills, and cardio equipment. The hotel also offers a spa tub, indoor pool, and seasonal outdoor pool.
Hiking, mountain biking, and running trails are located in Ute Valley Park, which is adjacent to the hotel. Among the numerous nearby greens: Patty Jewett Golf Course (four miles from the hotel), Pine Creek Golf Club (five miles), and Springs Ranch Golf Club (six miles).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Volleyball nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Colorado Springs Marriott Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.