Book your room at Hilton Columbia Center
Please enter your travel dates.
One king bed
- One King Bed
Two queens beds
- Two Queen Beds
One king bed junior suite
- One King Bed
One King Bed, with Bathtub, Accessible
- One King Bed
Columbia eco-friendly hotel near State House
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Columbia, walking distance from Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center and State House. Also nearby are University of South Carolina and Colonial Life Arena.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Columbia Center features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms feature MP3 docking stations along with climate control and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Columbia Center
- The Overview
Hilton Columbia Center features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 6000 square feet (540 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, room service (during limited hours), and express check-out.
Hilton Columbia Center is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6000
- Room service (limited hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 540
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 222
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
- MP3 docking station
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- The Eats
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Ruths Chris Steak House - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Hilton Columbia Center
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 12.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 12.00 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through South Carolina Green Hospitality Alliance thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.