Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
- 2 double
Wi-Fi, fitness, 10 miles from downtown Columbus
Near OSU and Crew Stadium
Located off Interstate 71 near Ohio State University, Nationwide Arena, Schottenstein Center, and Crew Stadium, this Best Western hotel in Columbus Ohio is also near Easton Towne Center, Columbus Zoo and Aquarium.
Best Western Columbus North-Conference Center is connected to a health club with an indoor lap pool, jogging track, weight room, and fitness equipment.
All 180 guestrooms include refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers, complimentary premium channels, free local calls, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Columbus North-Conference Center is six miles from Germain Amphitheater and 10 miles from Nationwide Arena and downtown Columbus.
Weekday lunch and nightly dinner are offered in the restaurant, Thai Lagoon.
The connected health club provides a 75-foot indoor lap pool, a spa tub, a running track, saunas and steam rooms, a weight room, and numerous cardio machines. A seasonal outdoor splash pool is also available at this Best Western.
A business center has computers, scanners, copiers, and printers. Hotel-wide wireless Internet access is complimentary. Meeting and event space accommodates 400 guests (totaling 4125 square feet) with audiovisual equipment and event catering available.
Self-parking and RV and truck parking are complimentary.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Steam room
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4125
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 383
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pool table
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
All you can eat, hot breakfast buffet at a discount for hotel guests served in the restaurant.
Thai Lagoon - This restaurant serves Asian style true Thai specialities.
The adjacent health club has a 75-foot indoor lap pool with lifeguards, an indoor track, saunas, steam rooms, and a spa tub. Other amenities include aerobics classes (surcharge), a large weight room, and 26 cardiovascular machines, including recumbent bikes, stair steppers, treadmills, and cross-trainers. The hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool.
Four miles away, Sharon Woods Metro Park has a wildlife observation deck, fishing docks, nature trails, and a paved trail for bicycling, walking, and jogging. Picnic areas include grills, playground equipment, and horseshoe courts. Sixteen miles away, the Raymond Memorial Golf Course has an 18-hole, par 72 championship course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 3.99 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.