Book your room at Columbus Marriott
Concierge Room, Concierge Service
Columbus, Georgia hotel in historic neighborhood
Built around an 1860s cotton mill, this Columbus, Georgia hotel is in the historic Uptown neighborhood, adjacent to the convention center and 3 blocks from the RiverCenter for the Performing Arts.
Dine on the deck
The smoke-free Columbus Marriott offers an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a business center. Houlihan's, the on-site restaurant, includes outdoor deck seating. Parking is complimentary.
Guestrooms feature Marriott's signature Revive bedding with down duvets and 300-thread-count-linens. Rooms also offer wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, microwaves, and compact refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- The Overview
The Columbus Marriott is centrally located in historic uptown Columbus, seven miles from the Metropolitan Airport. A seasonal outdoor pool, fitness equipment, laundry facilities, and business center are among the amenities offered on site. Wireless Internet access in public areas is complimentary, as is airport transportation and self parking.
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 177
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- The Room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
Houlihan's – Serving a variety of cuisines including American, Southwestern, and Asian in a casual atmosphere.
- Out and About
- Swimming nearby
The Fine Print for Columbus Marriott
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 13.25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- We Should Mention
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.