Book your room at Crowne Plaza Hotel Downtown - Columbus, Ohio
Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 5 adults
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Columbus hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Central Ohio Fire Museum, COSI, and Columbus Museum of Art. Also nearby are Greater Columbus Convention Center and North Market.
Recreational amenities at Crowne Plaza Hotel Downtown - Columbus, Ohio include an indoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include an area shuttle and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Hotel Downtown - Columbus, Ohio
- The Overview
Crowne Plaza Hotel Downtown - Columbus, Ohio features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 10247 square feet (952 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff. A complimentary area shuttle within 3.0 mi is available for guests.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Downtown - Columbus, Ohio is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 375
- Number of floors - 12
- Audiovisual equipment
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10247
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 952
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Covered parking (surcharge), Secure covered parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- The Eats
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Max and Ermas - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Crowne Plaza Hotel Downtown - Columbus, Ohio
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25.00 per room (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 23.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.