Availability: Hyatt Regency Columbus
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Advance Purchase
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
Business Plan, Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Advance Purchase
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
High-rise hotel is connected to convention center
In Arena District
This Columbus hotel is 2 blocks from Nationwide Arena and the Short North Arts District, and 4 blocks from the Columbus Museum of Art and several theaters.
Guests of the Hyatt Regency enjoy an indoor splash pool, an outdoor sundeck, and a glass-enclosed exercise room; the hotel provides complimentary access to a health club 2 blocks away.
Hyatt Regency's contemporary guestrooms include pillowtop mattresses, complimentary premium channels, work desks, refrigerators, coffeemakers, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Columbus Amenities
Market Stand Café serves American fare, sandwiches are available in the Deli Store, and Big Bar on 2 offers cocktails and appetizers.
The Hyatt Regency Columbus has an indoor splash pool and outdoor sundeck, a fitness center, and complimentary passes are available to a health club 2 blocks away.
A 24-hour, self-service business center on the lobby level provides faxing, printing, copying, and high-speed Internet access; fees apply.
This Columbus, Ohio hotel's 63,000 square feet of meeting and event space includes five ballrooms, one of which accommodates 1,200 guests and 36 conference and meeting rooms. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and other public areas (surcharge).
This is a smoke-free hotel. Fines apply for violations.
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café Perks Coffee and More
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 633
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 20
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1980
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 63,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5853
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 36
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Pillowtop mattress
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
Market Stand Café - With downtown views, this casual café serves American cuisine, including soups, salads, and sandwiches. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Deli Store - Offering snacks, beverages, and such light fare as salads, and hot and cold sandwiches. Open from early morning until late evening.
Big Bar on 2 - This bar with a large lounge area and flat-screen TVs serves beer, wine, cocktails, and appetizers from midday until late night.
Perks Coffee and More - Features a variety of upscale hot and cold beverages, Starbuck's Coffee, and energizing light snacks.
Guests enjoy an indoor lap pool and seasonal outdoor sundeck. The adjacent, glass-enclosed fitness room offers free weights, stationary bikes, stair climbers, and treadmills. Guests also receive complimentary access to a health club two blocks away.
Ice-skating is available at the CoreCom Ice Haus, two blocks from the hotel. Eight miles away, the Raymond Memorial Golf Course has an 18-hole, par 72 championship course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hyatt Regency Columbus Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room, per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.