Availability: Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Downtown - Convention Center
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Two Full Beds Non-Smoking
- Two Full Beds
Superior King Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Suite 1 King Bed Non-Smoking
- One King Bed
ADA Accessible Superior King Non-Smoking
- One King Bed
Columbus hotel with an airport shuttle
Nationwide Arena nearby
Situated in Columbus, this hotel is close to Nationwide Arena, Columbus Museum of Art, and COSI. Area attractions also include Ohio State University and Ohio Stadium.
Free airport shuttle
Red Roof Inn Columbus Downtown - Convention Center provides a free shuttle to/from Port Columbus, available 8am-6pm; 24 hr advance reservation required. Other amenities include coin laundry & meeting rooms.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, hairdryer, in-room coffee maker, iron/ironing board, microwave/micro-refrigerator unit.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Downtown - Convention Center Amenities
A complimentary breakfast is offered 6:30am–10:00am Monday–Friday, 7:00am–10:30 am Saturday & Sunday. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. An airport shuttle is complimentary for guests: available 8am-6pm; 24 hr advance reservation required. This Columbus hotel also offers coffee in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, coin laundry facilities, business center kiosk for a nominal fee, and complimentary access to off-site fitness facility. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Free breakfast
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 149
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 7
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1700
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 158
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast available 6:30am–10:00am Monday–Friday, 7:00am–10:30 am Saturday & Sunday. Also offering Red Roof's new Order Inn program, where guests can order delicious food for in-room delivery.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Downtown - Convention Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.