Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 1 king
- 2 queen
Close to Capitol Square, convention center
This 21-story downtown hotel is 2 blocks from the Ohio Statehouse and 3 blocks from Columbus City Center shopping; the convention center and German Village are both within 1 mile.
Pool with a view
The Columbus' rooftop fitness center overlooks a heated outdoor pool with a sundeck and spa tub. Latitude 41, the on-site restaurant, specializes in cuisine with fresh, local ingredients.
Guestrooms feature signature bedding and contemporary decor. The Columbus' amenities include high-speed Internet access, TVs with HBO and pay movies, and work desks with ergonomic chairs.
Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel is a nonsmoking hotel, and has a seasonal heated rooftop lap pool with a spa tub and surrounding sundeck. Looking out onto the pool, through floor-to-ceiling windows, is a 24-hour fitness center with cardio machines and strength training equipment.
The hotel restaurant, Latitude 41, serves modern American cuisine with fresh, local ingredients. Off the lobby, Bar 41 is a cybercafé by day and a trendy hotel bar by night.
Meeting and event space at The Columbus totals 22,500 square feet, spread out over 18 meeting rooms. A business center offers four computer workstations with printing, copy, and fax services (surcharge). Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 21
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 408
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2090
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 22,500
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Latitude 41 - Casual fine dining. Modern American cuisine made with natural, fresh, and local ingredients. Wine list. Open for lunch and dinner.
Bar 41 - Comfortable cybercafé in the day and vibrant bar in the evening. American cuisine. Bar-selections menu from Latitude 41. Open for lunch and dinner.
Room service - limited hours.
The hotel has a heated, seasonal lap pool on its roof, along with a spa tub and surrounding sundeck. A fitness center with floor-to-ceiling windows looks out onto the pool area.
The 18-hole Raymond Memorial Golf Course and the 18-hole Champions Golf Course, designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr., are both within seven miles.
The recreational activities below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.