Please enter your travel dates.
Loft, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Loft, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Downtown Columbus boutique hotel in Arena District
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Nationwide Arena
Centrally located across from The Greater Columbus Convention Center in the heart of the Arena District, near the Short North there are always new restaurants, shopping, and entertainment to discover.
Indoor pool, onsite restaurant
Occupying a stylishly renovated 19th-century brick building, The Lofts is directly connected to Max & Erma's restaurant and the Crowne Plaza Columbus. Guests can use the Crowne Plaza's indoor pool and gym.
Luxury linens, Wi-Fi
Loft style rooms feature luxurious bed linens, flat-screen HDTVs, detailed subway tile, exposed elements in the room, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and include L'Occitane bathroom amenities
A brick warehouse dating from 1882 has been transformed into The Lofts, a small and stylish boutique hotel in downtown's Arena District. The Lofts is directly connected to Max & Erma's, a casual dining spot known for its gourmet burgers.
Guests also enjoy complimentary use of the indoor pool and fitness center at the adjoining Crowne Plaza Columbus. The Lofts Hotel is smoke-free.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Fitness facilities
- Parking garage
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 44
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 5
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1882
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 952
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Conference center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10247
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Frette Italian sheets
- Voice mail
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Clock radio
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Multi-line phone
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Digital TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- City view
Max and Ermas - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and has a bar.
Boulevard Bar and Bistro - This bistro serves dinner and light fare and has a bar offering happy hour. Some meals may not be served daily.
Boulevard Cafe - This coffee shop serves breakfast and brunch. Some meals may not be served daily.
Room service during limited hours is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness facility.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to singles
Caters to couples
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 6.95 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 25 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.