Book your room at TownePlace Suites Columbus Worthington
Standard Room, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Eco-friendly hotel with a seasonal outdoor pool, in Columbus (North Columbus)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Columbus (North Columbus), close to Polaris Fashion Place, Magic Mountain Fun Center, and Sharon Woods Park. Area attractions also include Westerville Mini-Golf and Sky Zone.
At TownePlace Suites Columbus Worthington, recreational amenities include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
TownePlace Suites Columbus Worthington
TownePlace Suites Columbus Worthington features a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This eco-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, a picnic area, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
TownePlace Suites Columbus Worthington is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Free guest parking during stay
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for TownePlace Suites Columbus Worthington
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- We Should Mention
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.