Availability: Hôtel Restaurant du Château
Club Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Classic Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Combourg hotel with a restaurant
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is in the same area as Des Ormes Golf Club. Regional attractions also include Saint-Malo Golf and Country Club and Dol Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel Restaurant du Château features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Restaurant du Château Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 4304 square feet (400 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Combourg hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a garden, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 4304
- Conference space size (meters) - 400
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Hôtel Restaurant du Château Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must contact the hotel in advance to receive special check-in instructions. Contact information can be found on the confirmation email received after booking.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 4 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.