Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family-friendly Pleasant Hill hotel with an indoor pool
This family-friendly hotel is located in the suburbs, close to Sun Valley Mall, Waterworld California, and Lindsay Wildlife Museum. Local attractions also include Ruth Bancroft Garden and Gardens at Heather Farm.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 900 square feet (84 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 900
- Conference space size (meters) - 84
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.