Availability: Hilton Concord
Two double bedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
King Bed Executive FloorMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
One king bedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
2 Dbls Executive FloorMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King and One Sofa BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Newly renovated Concord-Walnut Creek hotel minutes from Waterworld
Located in a Concord business district near I-680 and SR-242, this Hilton hotel in Northern California is 20 miles from downtown Oakland and offers complimentary shuttles to and from the Concord BART Station.
This Hilton property in Concord contains 15 meeting rooms and a 24-hour business center, and also has a fitness center and an outdoor pool.
Newly renovated rooms decorated in autumnal color schemes provide coffeemakers, weekday-newspaper delivery, mini-refrigerator, laptop safe, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Concord Amenities
This 11-story hotel in a Concord business district is set on 7 acres close to Interstate 680 and State Route 242, not far from a small public airport. Downtown Oakland is 20 miles away, and Concord's city center is 2 miles (3 kilometers) from the hotel.
Hilton Concord has a 24-hour business center with 2 PCs and 2 Macs as well as complimentary printing and faxing. Wired and wireless Internet access is offered in the lobby area at a surcharge. There are 15 meeting rooms and a conference center on site offering 19,000 square feet (1,765 square meters) of business space. Additional amenities include laundry facilities, translation services, and complimentary area shuttles up to 3 miles away.
The hotel also has an outdoor pool, spa tub, and fitness center; a jogging path runs directly behind the hotel. An Italian restaurant and separate bar are on site. Parking is available and pets are welcome for a small fee. Hilton Concord is a smoke-free property. The on-site Plate & Vine restaurant offers locally grown California-style cuisine and features Napa and Sonoma valley wines.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 11
- Total number of rooms - 329
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1765
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 19000
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- MP3 docking station
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Plate & Vine Restaurant - A uniquely California-style restaurant dedicated to using locally-sourced foods in all meals. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Elements Lounge - Overlooking the atrium courtyard, this bar is a pleasant place for light meals and cocktails during evening hours with multiple TVs and two firepits outside.
A full breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM in the restaurant.
Room service is available during limited hours.
Room service is available during limited hours.
The hotel has an outdoor pool, spa tub, and fitness center on site (children must be accompanied by an adult on the premises). There's also a jogging trail directly behind the hotel that is several miles long. There is no charge for use of any of these facilities
A golf course is within 5 miles of the hotel, and a driving range, putting green, and tennis court are within a mile. There are additional recreational activities available a few miles out of town, such as hiking at Mount Diablo State Park, 16 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hilton Concord Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.05 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.05 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night
- Pet fee: USD 30.00 per pet, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 250.00 per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Business Traveler Promotion
Book a stay in a "Business Traveler" rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Daily full breakfast
- High-speed Internet access