Book your room at Marina Bay Inn and Suites
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Hotel in Richmond with free breakfast and business center
Situated in Richmond, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Golden State Model Railroad Museum, Richmond Museum of History, and Nevin Community Center. Craneway Pavilion is 1.8 mi (3 km) away.
Coffee/tea in the lobby, a business center, and conference rooms are available at this hotel. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include self parking, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 106 rooms offer cable TV, coffee makers, and hair dryers. Phones, ironing boards, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- Swimming pool
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to a business center. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This business-friendly hotel also offers a picnic area, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free! Free breakfast
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 106
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A 10 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: USD 1.50 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 2 per accommodation, per night
- Nearby fitness center access
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 5 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 10
- Late check-out fee: USD 10
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay (cash only)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not served at this property.