Book your room at Marina Bay Inn and Suites
Please enter your travel dates.
Richmond hotel with a complimentary breakfast
Situated in Richmond, this hotel is close to Golden State Model Railroad Museum, Richmond Museum of History, and Nevin Community Center. Nearby attractions also include Craneway Pavilion.
A complimentary continental breakfast is available. Marina Bay Inn and Suites also features complimentary wireless Internet access, laundry facilities, and a business center.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature climate control, coffee/tea makers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
Marina Bay Inn and Suites
At your hotel
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to a business center. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a picnic area, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 106
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Picnic area
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Marina Bay Inn and Suites
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, American Express, Carte Blanche, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A 10 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: USD 1.50 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 2 per accommodation, per night
- Nearby fitness center access
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 5 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 10
- Late check-out fee: USD 10
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay (cash only)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not served at this property.