Availability: Renaissance Clubsport Walnut Creek Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
East Bay health-oriented hotel with sports club, spa
East Bay location
The Walnut Creek hotel is within 1 mile of a BART station and I-680, providing easy access to San Francisco, 24 miles away, and other Bay Area cities. The hotel is 5.5 miles from Mount Diablo State Park.
Health and wellness
This health-oriented boutique hotel offers a sports club with yoga, cardio, and Pilates classes; wellness services; and a day spa. California cuisine is served at Renaissance Clubsport's restaurant.
The 175 spacious guestrooms and suites at Renaissance Clubsport Walnut Creek include oversized jetted tubs (in suites), work desks, cordless phones, CD players, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Clubsport Walnut Creek Hotel Amenities
This Walnut Creek hotel is within 1 mile of I-680 and the Pleasant Hill BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) station, providing convenient access to all parts of the Bay Area including San Francisco, 24 miles away. Downtown Walnut Creek is 2 miles away. A metro station is also nearby, and a complimentary area shuttle transports guests to destinations within 5 miles of the hotel.
Renaissance Clubsport is a health-oriented hotel featuring an extensive, 85,000-square-foot health club providing fitness classes including Pilates and yoga, sports courts, an aquatic center with 3 outdoor swimming pools, and wellness services. Fitness facilities are open 24 hours a day.
The on-site day spa, R Spa, specializes in massage, facials, full body treatments, manicures/pedicures, aromatherapy, and hydrotherapy. It also provides a sauna and nutrition consultations. Advance reservations are required for all spa treatments.
For work-related needs, the hotel has complimentary WiFi, a 24-hour business center, tech support staff on-hand, and 3 conference rooms.
The Renaissance Clubsport Walnut Creek Hotel is smoke-free.
- Year Built 2002
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 360
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Technology support staff
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Children's club (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 6
- Valet parking
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 175
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Tour assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
C-blue Bistro - Contemporary open-kitchen restaurant serving California cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Also serves drinks.
C-blue Wet Bar - Cocktails and a selection of appetizers and entrees for lunch and dinner.
C-blue Express Deli - Casual deli and take-out area offering sandwiches, salads, energy shakes, and health-conscious snacks.
Room service is available during limited hours, offering breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Renaissance Clubsport Walnut Creek Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 19 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.