Book your room at Walnut Creek Marriott
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Walnut Creek eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Lindsay Wildlife Museum, Broadway Plaza, and Gardens at Heather Farm. Nearby attractions also include Ruth Bancroft Garden.
In addition to a restaurant, Walnut Creek Marriott features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, premium bedding, and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Walnut Creek Marriott
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Walnut Creek Marriott provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 17500 square feet (1575 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. An area shuttle and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2012.
Walnut Creek Marriott is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 6
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 338
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 1575
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Conference space size (feet) - 17500
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 4.95 USD per day ) , Wired internet access ( 4.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Atrio Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A'Trio Bar and Lounge features live jazz on Friday evenings. Join us for Happy Hour to unwind before the weekend, and stay for live music from talented local musicians. Call hotel for a detailed schedule of live jazz performances.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Walnut Creek Marriott
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: USD 13.75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.