Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Weekday Best Available
- One King Bed
Superior Room - Weekday Concierge Room with Lounge Acces
- One King Bed
Walnut Creek hotel near Broadway Plaza, Mt. Diablo, San Francisco & more!
We just completed a renovation of our hotel lobby and restaurant! We invite you to come see our modern new look, right in the heart of Walnut Creek.
Great On-Site Perks
The Walnut Creek Marriott hotel offers an outdoor pool, spa tub, fitness center, business center, and 17,500 square feet of meeting space. Also, on-site dining at A'Ttrio Restaurant and a bar/lounge area.
Smoke-free rooms, "Sleep Well" bedding, high-speed internet access and voicemail in room, Green Certified hotel, and much more!
The Walnut Creek Marriott features a gorgeous outdoor pool, spa tub and a fitness facility. Our meeting and conference facilities measure 17,300 square feet and include conference rooms, a ballroom, exhibit space and banquet facilities. On-site you'll find A'Trio Restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We also offer a bar/lounge, a business center, and wireless Internet access.
Explore downtown Walnut Creek with our complimentary area shuttle or hop on the BART train just blocks from our hotel to explore San Francisco, Berkeley and the rest of the East Bay.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 6
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Technology support staff
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 338
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 17500
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1575
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
- Mountain view
- Pool view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
A'Trio - Mediterranean Cuisine & Wine Bar opened in May 2012 at the Walnut Creek Marriott hotel. With fresh, seasonal dishes and refreshing drink options, A'Trio is the perfect place to relax with a meal after a day of shopping at Broadway Plaza or hiking Mount Diablo. Featuring crisp salads, grilled flatbreads, California seafood and more, you are sure to find something to love!
A'Trio Bar and Lounge features live jazz on Friday evenings. Join us for Happy Hour to unwind before the weekend, and stay for live music from talented local musicians. Call hotel for a detailed schedule of live jazz performances.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 13.75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 19 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.