Book your room at Walnut Creek Marriott
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Walnut Creek eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Lindsay Wildlife Museum, Broadway Plaza, and Gardens at Heather Farm. Nearby attractions also include Ruth Bancroft Garden.
At Walnut Creek Marriott, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also offers an area shuttle and a shopping center shuttle.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge). Other amenities include air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Walnut Creek Marriott
- At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Walnut Creek Marriott provides a spa tub and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and technology support staff.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 17500 square feet (1575 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. An area shuttle and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2012.
Walnut Creek Marriott is a smoke-free property.
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Technology support staff
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 338
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1575
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 17500
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Have Fun
A'Trio Bar and Lounge features live jazz on Friday evenings. Join us for Happy Hour to unwind before the weekend, and stay for live music from talented local musicians. Call hotel for a detailed schedule of live jazz performances.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Walnut Creek Marriott
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 13.75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.