Availability: Walnut Creek Marriott
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Walnut Creek eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Lindsay Wildlife Museum, Broadway Plaza, and Gardens at Heather Farm. Nearby attractions also include Ruth Bancroft Garden.
In addition to a restaurant, Walnut Creek Marriott features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge). Other amenities include air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Walnut Creek Marriott Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Walnut Creek Marriott provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 17500 square feet (1575 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. An area shuttle and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2012.
Walnut Creek Marriott is a smoke-free property.
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 6
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 338
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1575
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Conference space size (feet) - 17500
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $4.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $4.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Atrio Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A'Trio Bar and Lounge features live jazz on Friday evenings. Join us for Happy Hour to unwind before the weekend, and stay for live music from talented local musicians. Call hotel for a detailed schedule of live jazz performances.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Walnut Creek Marriott Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 13.75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.