Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Madikeri hotel with 3 restaurants
Situated in Madikeri, this hotel is close to Gaddige - Raja's Tomb, Madikeri Fort, and Raja's Seat.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Club Mahindra Kodagu Valley features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
All guestrooms include phones.
In addition to a full-service spa, Club Mahindra Kodagu Valley features an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Madikeri hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services.
- Total number of rooms - 122
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Secure parking
- Pool table
- Room service
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Video library
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Standard TV service
Club Mahindra Kodagu Valley has 3 restaurants on site.
Mercara - This restaurant specializes in Vegetarian cuisine.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Safari nearby
Svaastha has 8 treatment rooms and outdoor treatment areas. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Ayurvedic treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2500
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.