Please enter your travel dates.
5-star hostel near Stroeget
On the waterfront
Situated in the city center, this hostel is close to Christian IV's Brewhouse, Stroeget, and Tivoli Gardens. Also nearby are Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek and Christiansborg Palace.
In addition to a restaurant, Danhostel Copenhagen City features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and an Internet point.
Views of city
Guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, private bathrooms, and electronic/magnetic keys.
Dining options at the hostel include a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. The hostel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and an arcade/game room.
Danhostel Copenhagen City is a smoke-free property.
- Year Built 1955
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 192
- Number of floors - 16
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Arcade/game room
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Housekeeping - 3 days per week
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Water view
- City view
Danhostel Copenhagen City has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Table tennis nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests who are not members of Hostelling Internationial must pay an additional DKK 35. Please note that guests must bring their own bed linen and towels or rent them at an additional cost. Sleeping bags are not permitted.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Towels/sheets: DKK 60 per person, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: DKK 74 for adults and DKK 37 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: DKK 200
- Additional towels/sheets fee: DKK 60 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 75 per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.