Availability: First Hotel G & Suites
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking, Multiple View
- 2 single
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking, Multiple View
- 2 single
Suite, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking, Balcony
- 2 single
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking, Multiple View
- 2 single
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Copenhagen near Tivoli Gardens
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Pumpehuset, Tivoli Gardens, and Stroeget. Also nearby are City Hall Square and Round Tower.
In addition to a restaurant, First Hotel G & Suites features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
First Hotel G & Suites Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 6 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
First Hotel G & Suites is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 6
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Billiards or pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Restaurant G - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
First Hotel G & Suites Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: DKK 115 per person (approximately)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.