Book your room at Grand Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Small Double (140cm bed)
- One Queen Bed
Small Double (Bed 140cm)
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Boutique Copenhagen hotel close to Tivoli park
Near train station
This boutique Copenhagen hotel occupies a 19th-century building one block from central railway station, two blocks from Tivoli, and three blocks from the shops on lively Strøget.
The Grand Hotel's Ristorante Frascati offers Italian food and an extensive wine list in a casual, contemporary setting; a breakfast buffet (surcharge) is served each morning.
Guestrooms at Grand Hotel include flat-panel televisions with cable service, telephones, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The friendly, multilingual staff of Grand Hotel offer a range of services including currency exchange, business services, concierge services and assistance in organizing tours.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 161
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In the room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Eat and drink
Ristorante Frascati - Ristorante Frascati offers day-long service, and provides an inexpensive selection of dishes with a strong Italian and Mediterranean influence, served in a spacious and relaxing setting. Al fresco dining available in summer.
The Fitness DK fitness centre is two blocks away from the hotel. Ask for a day pass (surcharge) at the front desk.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
The Fine Print for Grand Hotel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This property may charge a fee for payments made with any card not issued by a Danish bank.
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: DKK 120 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: DKK 200 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 350 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.