Please enter your travel dates.
Small Double (140cm bed)
- One Queen Bed
Small Double (Bed 140cm)
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Boutique Copenhagen hotel close to Tivoli park
Near train station
This boutique Copenhagen hotel occupies a 19th-century building one block from central railway station, two blocks from Tivoli, and three blocks from the shops on lively Strøget.
The Grand Hotel's Ristorante Frascati offers Italian food and an extensive wine list in a casual, contemporary setting; a breakfast buffet (surcharge) is served each morning.
Guestrooms at Grand Hotel include flat-panel televisions with cable service, telephones, and hair dryers.
The friendly, multilingual staff of Grand Hotel offer a range of services including currency exchange, business services, concierge services and assistance in organizing tours.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 161
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
Ristorante Frascati - Ristorante Frascati offers day-long service, and provides an inexpensive selection of dishes with a strong Italian and Mediterranean influence, served in a spacious and relaxing setting. Al fresco dining available in summer.
The Fitness DK fitness centre is two blocks away from the hotel. Ask for a day pass (surcharge) at the front desk.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: DKK 120 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: DKK 200 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 350 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.