Book your room at Hotel Opera
Hotel in Copenhagen (Nyhavn - Amalienborg) near Stroeget
Located in the city center of Copenhagen, this hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Royal Danish Theater and Nyhavn. Also nearby are Stroeget and Thorvaldsens Museum.
Hotel Opera provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to limo/town car service and a meeting room. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Copenhagen hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Hotel Opera is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 5
- Luggage storage
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Year Built 1867
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat tours nearby
The fine print for Hotel Opera
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Breakfast fee: DKK 95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: DKK 200 per room, per stay (maximum DKK 2000 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 250 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.