Availability: Marriott Copenhagen
Modern hotel close to Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
This modern canalside building has a glass and marble lobby, and lies 350 meters away from such Copenhagen attractions as Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek art gallery and Christiansborg Slot (parliament).
Marriott Copenhagen's health centre comprises fitness equipment in a wood-floored room with mirrored walls, as well as a sauna, steam room and solarium; massage treatments are also available.
Air-conditioned guestrooms at Marriott Copenhagen have classic Scandinavian decor; bathrooms feature marble floors, tubs, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Copenhagen Amenities
The Marriott Copenhagen features a restaurant, bar, fitness club, a modern business center, gift shop, and inspiring canal views.
The Midtown Grill is an American-style steakhouse with specially selected steaks and fresh seafood, highlighted with seasonal flavors and local ingredients. PIER 5 Bar & Lounge serves signature cocktails, small plates, and tapas in a casual atmosphere.
The onsite fitness center is equipped with a full range of exercise machines, as well as a sauna, solarium and steam room. Guests can pamper themselves with a massage.
The 24-hour business center offers computers, and wireless Internet access is available. Wireless Internet access is free of charge in the lobby area. The Mariott Copenhagen boasts 16 meeting and conference rooms, and a wide range of audio-visual equipment can be rented, including DVD players, slide projectors, and sound systems.
Guests can browse for gifts in the lobby boutique, which sells postcards, souvenirs, jewelry, and designer watches. The concierge desk can help with sightseeing queries, and tour assistance is provided for excursions and day trips.
This is a pet-friendly property (fees apply).
- Year Built 2001
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 402
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 11
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 887
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 9548
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $150.00 DKK / per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Midtown Grill: Following the tradition of the old American steakhouses, at Midtown Grill you will find the finest steaks & freshest seafood in town. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Pier 5 Bar & Lounge: With it's unique view of the canal, Pier 5 is the perfect place to end a day or begin a night. In the stylish setting of the lobby, taste our unique cocktails and light dishes. Terrace open throughout the summer months.
The health center on the Marriott's lower ground floor comprises a wood-floored fitness room with mirrored walls and a range of modern equipment including step machines, treadmills, free weights, and exercise bikes. The facility also has a sauna, a steam room, and a solarium, and massage treatments are available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Couples treatment rooms
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
- In-room accessibility
Marriott Copenhagen Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: DKK 215 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: DKK 150 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: DKK 150 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: DKK 270 per day
- Pet fee: DKK 250 per night
- Pet deposit: DKK 250 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.