Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Guest Room
- One Double or Two Twin beds
- Two Single Beds
Business Class Junior Suite
- One Double or Two Twin beds
- Single Occupancy
4-star family-friendly Frederiksberg hotel near Frederiksberg Garden
This family-friendly hotel is located in the city center, close to Frederiksberg Garden, Copenhagen Zoo, and Vesterbro Pool. Also nearby are Tivoli Gardens and Stroeget.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Blu Falconer Hotel & Conference Centre features a fitness facility. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature climate control, safes, and minibars.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, a technology helpdesk, and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities include a conference center, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness facility, multilingual staff, and a picnic area. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 166
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 16
- Business services
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Conference center
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Picnic area
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Backstage Bar&Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: DKK 175 for adults and DKK 87.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: DKK 165 per day
- A pet fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 350 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.