Availability: Best Western The Lodge at Creel
Art Deco hotel in Creel with a restaurant
Situated in the mountains, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Craft Arts Museum of the State of Chihuahua and San Ignacio Mission. Area attractions also include Lake Arareko.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western The Lodge at Creel features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Plasma televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature fireplaces, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western The Lodge at Creel Amenities
In addition to a spa tub, Best Western The Lodge at Creel features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 65 square feet (6 square meters) include a conference center. This Art Deco hotel also offers barbecue grills, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times, a theme park shuttle, and an area shuttle. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2013.
Best Western The Lodge at Creel has designated areas for smoking.
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Free long-term parking
- Year Built 1992
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Picnic area
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Wedding services
- Billiards or pool table
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Business center
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 65
- Conference space size (meters) - 6
- Spa tub
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Sierra Madre - Overlooking the garden, this family restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Best Western The Lodge at Creel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: MXN 130 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: MXN 188 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Maine Green Lodging Certification thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.