Book your room at Best Western Plus Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Best Value Rate
- 2 double
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed - Best Value Rate
- 1 queen
Superior Room, 1 King Bed - Best Value Rate
- 1 king
2 Bedroom Suite with Kitchen - Best Value Rate
- 1 double
Family-friendly Coquitlam hotel with 2 restaurants
This family-friendly hotel is located by the ocean, close to Queens Park, Royal City Centre Shopping Mall, and Simon Fraser University. Local attractions also include Irving House and Massey Theatre.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Best Western Plus Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 23 March 2014 to 3 April 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
Best Western Plus Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre
- At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Best Western Plus Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 5000 square feet (450 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Best Western Plus Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 450
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5000
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 105
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Technology support staff
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Park your car
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free outdoor parking, Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- In your room
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 1 PM.
The Pantry - This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Rockwells Bar and Grill - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves dinner, brunch, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Swimming on site
- Boat cruises nearby
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Best Western Plus Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre
- When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.