Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Club Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Superior Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Business class hotel and conference centre in Coquitlam, BC
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
In business district
Close to Simon Fraser University, Douglas College, Justice Institute, Royal Columbian Hospital and Red Robinson Theatre.
Shop Lougheed & Coquitlam centre malls, Ikea & United Blvd. On transit train line.
Amenities and Dining
Heated outdoor pool, spa tub, steam room, fitness centre and tennis court.
Copper Club Restaurant features west coast fare and live entertainment on weekends.
Complete meeting facilities available.
Featuring mp3 docking alarm clocks, high speed internet (surcharge), flat screen tv and work desks.
Deluxe guestrooms, Club rooms feature jacuzzi tubs, Superior suites have seperate sitting areas.
Executive Plaza Hotel - Metro Vancouver, Coquitlam has 2 restaurants and also features a bar/lounge. The property provides room service during limited hours. In addition to an outdoor pool, Executive Plaza Hotel - Metro Vancouver, Coquitlam provides a spa tub, a steam room, a fitness facility, and tennis courts. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and a business center. Meeting and conference facilities measuring 10,000 square meters include conference rooms, a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This Art Deco property also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee in the lobby.
Executive Plaza Hotel - Metro Vancouver, Coquitlam is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secure parking
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Business services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
Copper Club Restaurant and Lounge serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch. We feature live entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights in our Lounge. Room service during limited hours is available. Executive Cold Beer and Wine Store on premisis.
Located within close proximity to Red Robsinson show lounge, Evergreen Cultural Centre, Inlet Theatre, Movie Theatres, Casino, Bowling Lanes, Golf courses, Drving Range and parks.
Located close to parks, trails and golf. Canlan Ice Sports, Planet Ice Arenas, Burnaby Mountain Conservation Park
Coquitlam Heritage Mackin House Museum, Place des Arts and Town Centre Park & Lafarge Lake.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Swimming on site
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Executive Plaza Hotel - Metro Vancouver, Coquitlam has a full-service health spa nearby.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 8.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 5.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property is 100% smoke-free.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.