Book your room at Coral Harbour Beach House And Villas
Studio, 1 Queen Bed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Studio, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Studio, 1 King Bed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Villa, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Studio, 1 King Bed, KitchenetteMax Occupancy: 2 adults
House, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Beachfront hotel with calming spa services
On its own private white sand beach, this hotel is in Coral Harbour, within the vicinity of Clifton Heritage National Land and Sea Park. Regional attractions also include Atlantis Aquarium and Cable Beach.
At Coral Harbour Beach House And Villas, hit the private white sand beach where you can enjoy volleyball, then dine onsite at The Sand Bar.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Coral Harbour Beach House And Villas
- The Overview
Simply walk outside to smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the white sand beach. Enjoy the complimentary cabanas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guests can use the recreational facilities at a partner hotel. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Computer station
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Free guest parking during stay
- Computer rental
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Free self parking
- Pool table
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1991
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Spa services on site
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Free self parking
- The Room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Separate sitting area
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Separate living room
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- The Eats
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
The Sand Bar - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Caribbean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Coral Bar - This beachfront family restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Basketball nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Mind and Body
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
The Fine Print for Coral Harbour Beach House And Villas
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 18 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Late check-out fee: USD 10
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.