We stayed there only because of its proximity to our relatives when driving through Toulouse from Spain to northern France.
1) I reserved 1 - 2 bedroom "suite" and 1 - 1 bedroom "suite".
2) On the day of our arrival, the hotel informed me that they had changed our 2 bedroom suite for 2 rooms on separate floors. I strongly suspect they re-rented the 2 bedroom suite to another party. Since we were driving all day long, we missed the hotel email.
3) The rooms look more like hospital accommodations than a hotel - totally uninspired.
Functional ? yes - Elegance ? no-way
4) leaky air-conditioning in one room, no sheets on sofa bed, towels down to bare minimums.
5) at first, we missed the hotel and thought it was just an apartment building. The big trash cans in front of the building did not help - I was looking for some "Elegance" - not trash bins.
This hotel, full on the night of our arrival, is mostly used by EADS (Air Bus) technicians and engineers on rotation from other countries, some of them spend extended periods of time with spouse and children. This is not a hotel for tourists.
Philippe from San Francisco, CA
Situated near the airport, in Cornebarrieu, this residence is in the same area as Eglise Sainte Radegonde Colomiers, Airbus …More