Book your room at Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Rimu ChaletMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Kauri ChaletMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Pauanui with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Pauanui, this luxury hotel is close to Pauanui Beach, Mount Paku, and Tairua Beach. Area attractions also include Slipper Island and Opoutere Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature climate control, DVD players, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tennis on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 48
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1988
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 6.00 NZD per 30 minutes surcharge ) , Wired high-speed internet ( 6 NZD per 30 minutes surcharge )
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Miha Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis on site
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Steam room in spa
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 20 and NZD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 6 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 6 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 6.00 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 6 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60 per night
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.