Availability: Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One Queen Bed
- One King Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in Pauanui with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Pauanui, this luxury hotel is close to Pauanui Beach, Mount Paku, and Tairua Beach. Area attractions also include Slipper Island and Opoutere Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature climate control, DVD players, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities include exhibit space and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tennis on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Valet parking
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1988
- Secretarial services
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Video library
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Self parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- LCD TV
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Miha Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis on site
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Steam room in spa
Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
For late check in after 11 PM, guests are asked to call the property between 7 AM and 11 AM using the number provided in the booking confirmation.
Guests with mobility difficulties should also contact the hotel after booking as the terrain on the grounds can be steep.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 20 and NZD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 6 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 6 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 6.00 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 6 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60 per night
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.