Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
- One King Bed
Full service hotel with high-rise elegance overlooking Corpus Christi Bay
Near downtown, boating
Situated in the Marina District, close to downtown Corpus Christi offices, restaurants, and bay charter boats, the hotel is 6 blocks from American Bank center, 1 mile from the U.S.S. Lexington and 10 blocks from the Texas State Aquarium.
Restaurants, health club
The 3 restaurants at the Omni Corpus Christi Hotel Bayfront Tower include the Republic of Texas, offering gourmet fare and superb views of the bay and city. A health club and complimentary airport shuttle during scheduled times are also available.
In addition to views of the bay or the city, all 821 Omni Corpus Christi Hotel Bayfront Tower rooms offer cable/satellite TV, wireless Internet access, and daily local newspapers.
The health club at Omni Corpus Christi Hotel Bayfront Tower includes complimentary bottled water and fresh fruit, steam and sauna rooms, and aerobic and weight rooms. A large outdoor pool has dolphin murals and sun decks, glass-enclosed racquetball courts are on site, and spa services are available.
Covered parking (surcharge) and complimentary airport shuttle at scheduled times are provided. A 24-hour business center offers fax, printer, and computer rental (surcharges).
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Parking garage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 20
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 475
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4645
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 50000
- Coffee shop or café
- Hair salon
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Water view
- City view
Glass Pavilion - Casual, multi-level dining overlooking Corpus Christi Bay for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Seafood, salads, pizza, build-your-own omelets, pasta. Sunday jazz brunch.
Morsels - Casual, second-floor lobby lounge open for coffee and pastry in the morning and for drinks, light meals, or snacks in the afternoon and evening.
Republic of Texas Bar and Grill- Multilevel restaurant on the 20th floor open for elegant dinners, specializing in steak and seafood. White tablecloths and candles, and floor-to-ceiling windows for views of city lights and the bay. More casual bar features live piano Wednesday-Saturday.
The hotel offers a health club with sauna, steam room, locker rooms, and separate aerobic and weight rooms. The aerobic room has treadmills, an elliptical machine, and exercise bike; the weight room has resistance machines and free weights. The hotel also has an outdoor pool with large sundeck and dolphin murals, a spa tub, and two racquetball courts. A jogging/bike path extends along the bay across the street from the hotel.
Bay cruises and water sports are available four blocks away, and beach activities are available at Corpus Christi beach, about three miles away. The closest golf course is Northshore Country Club, 9 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night