Book your room at Omni Corpus Christi Hotel
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Full service hotel with high-rise elegance overlooking Corpus Christi Bay
Near downtown, boating
Situated in the Marina District, close to downtown Corpus Christi offices, restaurants, and bay charter boats, the hotel is 6 blocks from American Bank center, 1 mile from the U.S.S. Lexington and 10 blocks from the Texas State Aquarium.
Restaurants, health club
The 2 restaurants at the Omni Corpus Christi Hotel include the Republic of Texas, offering gourmet fare and superb views of the bay and city. A health club and complimentary airport shuttle during scheduled times are also available.
In addition to views of the bay or the city, all 475 Omni Corpus Christi Hotel rooms offer cable/satellite TV, wireless Internet access, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel
The health club at Omni Corpus Christi Hotel includes complimentary bottled water and fresh fruit, steam and sauna rooms, and aerobic and weight rooms. A large outdoor pool has dolphin murals and sun decks, glass-enclosed racquetball courts are on site, and spa services are available.
Covered parking (surcharge) and complimentary airport shuttle at scheduled times are provided. A 24-hour business center offers fax, printer, and computer rental (surcharges).
- Spa tub
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Spa services on site
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 20
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 475
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 50000
- Conference space size (meters) - 4645
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Hair salon
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pools
- Indoor pool
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Glass Pavilion - Casual, multi-level dining overlooking Corpus Christi Bay for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Seafood, salads, pizza, build-your-own omelets, pasta. Sunday jazz brunch.
Morsels - Casual, second-floor lobby lounge open for coffee and pastry in the morning and for drinks, light meals, or snacks in the afternoon and evening.
Republic of Texas Bar and Grill- Multilevel restaurant on the 20th floor open for elegant dinners, specializing in steak and seafood. White tablecloths and candles, and floor-to-ceiling windows for views of city lights and the bay. More casual bar features live piano Wednesday-Saturday.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers a health club with sauna, steam room, locker rooms, and separate aerobic and weight rooms. The aerobic room has treadmills, an elliptical machine, and exercise bike; the weight room has resistance machines and free weights. The hotel also has an outdoor pool with large sundeck and dolphin murals, a spa tub, and two racquetball courts. A jogging/bike path extends along the bay across the street from the hotel.
Bay cruises and water sports are available four blocks away, and beach activities are available at Corpus Christi beach, about three miles away. The closest golf course is Northshore Country Club, 9 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night