Availability: Hotel Restaurant Le Rider
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel with a restaurant, in Bort-les-Orgues (Dordogne River Valley)
This hotel is located in Bort-les-Orgues (Dordogne River Valley), close to Museum of Tanning and Leather, Eglise de Bort-les-Orgues, and Chateau de Pierrefitte. Local attractions also include Chateau de Val.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Restaurant Le Rider features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and desks; rooms also include complimentary newspapers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Restaurant Le Rider Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Bort-les-Orgues hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Garden of Cats - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Hotel Restaurant Le Rider Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 8 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.