Please enter your travel dates.
Beach hotel with 1 outdoor swimming pools
Offering direct access to the beach, this hotel is in Andernos-les-Bains, within the vicinity of Port d'Arcachon and Arcachon Beach. Regional attractions also include Mauresque Park and Parc Ornithologique du Teich.
At L'Océane, relax at one of the 1 outdoor swimming pools, play on the nearby beach, or spend the day at a marina.
Guestrooms have private pools, day beds, and premium bedding; rooms also include complimentary weekday newspapers and private bathrooms.
L'Océane features a marina, 1 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. 1 meeting rooms are available. This beach hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and a garden. A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2010.
- Parking nearby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Free parking nearby
- Internet point
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of outdoor pools - 1
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Marina on site
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 1
- Year Built 1988
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 100
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Window opens
- Courtyard view
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Private pool
- Day bed
- Garden view
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
CHEZ DUBARRY - This beachfront restaurant specializes in seafood and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required from 15 June until 31 August. Closed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Some meals may not be served daily.
LA MAISON - Overlooking the city, this brasserie specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required in the summer. Closed Monday.
RESTAURANT DE L ETOILE - Overlooking the city, this family restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required in the summer.
PORT OSTREICOLE - This seafood restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Reservations are required in the summer.
1 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Table tennis on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A nonrefundable fee equal to 25% of the total stay will be charged to guarantee the reservation.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 25, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 16.50 per person, per week
- Resort fee (April - October): EUR 0.90 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.50 for adults and EUR 5.60 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 35.00 per apartment (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay (for stays between 15 March - 30 October)
- Breakage deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay (for stays between 15 March - 31 October)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 42.00 per stay
- Television fee: EUR 39.00 per week
- Safe fee: EUR 3.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per stay
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.