Availability: Henry II Hotel
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star hotel in Beaune with a bar/lounge
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Museum of Fine Arts, Burgundy Wine Museum, and Collegiate Church of Notre-Dame. Also nearby are Maison Alex Gambal Winery and Hotel Dieu.
Henry II Hotel provides a bar/lounge, 24-hour room service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a garden.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Henry II Hotel Amenities
Henry II Hotel features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. 2 meeting rooms are available. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Beaune hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, 24-hour room service, and express check-in. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Henry II Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Henry II Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 45
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.