Book your room at Hôtel de La Poste
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double
- 1 double and 2 single
Former 17th century coaching inn in city center
Hotel-Dieu: 500 m
Centrally located in Beaune, this hotel is a 5-minute walk from both Hotel-Dieu, a 15th century charitable hospital, and Musée du Vin de Bourgogne. Musée des Beaux-Arts is 1 km (a half-mile) away.
2 restaurants, bar
Hôtel de La Poste, a former 17th century coaching inn, features 2 restaurants serving French cuisine and regional specialties. This hotel offers billiards, afternoon tea, and in-room massages.
Hôtel de La Poste's guestrooms feature city or garden views, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Rooms include Select Comfort mattresses and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel de La Poste
Hôtel de La Poste, a former 17th century coaching inn, features 2 restaurants and a bar. Guests can dine on regional specialties, such as foie gras maison, in Le Bistro's black and white dining room. Terrace dining is available in the summer, and guests enjoy a daily breakfast buffet (surcharge). Le Relais serves gourmet French dishes and more than 300 Burgundy wines.
This romantic hotel features wine tastings, billiards, and in-room massages on request (surcharge). A conference room and a small meeting room are on site. The lobby provides complimentary newspapers and coffee. A 24-hour front desk includes a safe deposit box. Multilingual staff can assist with tours. Valet parking and onsite parking are available (surcharge). The hotel offers dry cleaning/laundry services, and child care (surcharge).
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking garage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 538
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Half board rates available
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Pool table
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 50
- Year Built 1660
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Valet parking, Parking garage
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Le Relais - Gourmet French cuisine and regional specialties served. Open for dinner.
Le Bistro - Regional specialties, meat, fish and other dishes served á la carte. Indoor and seasonal outdoor seating. Open for lunch.
Breakfast buffet - Served daily (surcharge).
Bar - Afternoon tea, pre-dinner drinks, and nightcaps served. Inspired by the 1930s.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Hôtel de La Poste
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.