Book your room at Hotel du Stade
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
- One Double Bed
Standard Single Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Dijon hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Dijon, this hotel is close to Dijon Congrexpo, Magnin Museum, and Museum of Fine Arts. Also nearby are Palace of the Dukes and Liberation Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel du Stade features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a garden.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel du Stade
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Dijon hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel du Stade is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Medical assistance available
- Luggage storage
- Half board rates available
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Bathtub or shower
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Direct-dial phone
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant du Stade - Overlooking the garden, this family restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open select days
The Fine Print for Hotel du Stade
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in begins at 3 PM daily except Sunday when it begins at 6:30 PM. The reception is closed Saturdays from noon to 3 PM and Sundays from noon to 6:30 PM. Guests with questions can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 7 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.