Availability: Hotel du Stade
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Dijon hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Dijon, this hotel is close to Dijon Congrexpo, Magnin Museum, and Museum of Fine Arts. Also nearby are Palace of the Dukes and Liberation Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel du Stade features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a garden.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel du Stade Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Dijon hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel du Stade is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant du Stade - Overlooking the garden, this family restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open select days
Hotel du Stade Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:Check-in on Sunday begins at 6:30 PM. The reception is closed Saturdays from noon to 3 PM and Sundays from noon to 6:30 PM. Guests with questions can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, JCB International, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 7 per night
- Additional Details
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.