Book your room at Hotel le Jura
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Superior Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Superior Quadruple Room, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Dijon hotel with a bar/lounge
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Darcy Square, Dijon Congrexpo, and Dijon Cathedral. Also nearby are Arquebuse Gardens and Church of Notre Dame.
Hotel le Jura provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an Internet point.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel le Jura
- At your hotel
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to secretarial services and small meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Dijon hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and concierge services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel le Jura is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Medical assistance available
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 1857
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Individually decorated
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Hotel le Jura
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.