Availability: Hotel Montchapet
Double Room with Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Quad Room with Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Single Room with Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Dijon hotel in the historical district
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Darcy Square, Dijon Congrexpo, and Dijon Cathedral. Also nearby are Church of Notre Dame and Palace of the Dukes.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Hotel Montchapet provides multilingual staff, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and tour/ticket assistance.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Montchapet Amenities
Hotel Montchapet features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Hotel Montchapet is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1920
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Hotel Montchapet Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:On Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, the reception is closed between 12:30 PM and 5 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Dogs and cats are only allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6.80 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12 per night
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.