Availability: Hotel Residence City Loft
Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Studio, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
- One Double and One Single Bed
- One Double and Two Single Beds
Dijon residence with a 24-hour front desk
Situated in the city center, this residence is close to Church of Notre Dame, Palace of the Dukes, and Liberation Square. Also nearby are Museum of Fine Arts and Dijon Cathedral.
Hotel Residence City Loft provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Residence City Loft Amenities
Hotel Residence City Loft features multilingual staff, express check-in, and express check-out. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Dijon residence also offers a safe deposit box at the front desk, secretarial services, and an elevator (lift). Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel Residence City Loft is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Number of floors - 3
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Residence City Loft Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 11 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A valid credit card must be presented at check-in.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.