Book your room at La Gentilhommiere
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Junior Suite, Park ViewMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Nuits-Saint-Georges hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Nuits-Saint-Georges, this hotel is close to Louis Max Vineyard, Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, and Cassissium. Local attractions also include Chateau du Clos de Vougeot.
In addition to a restaurant, La Gentilhommiere features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and massage/treatment rooms.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include banquet facilities. This Nuits-Saint-Georges hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting/conference room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1076
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 100
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- In the room
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le Chef Coq - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Breakfast is available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
The Fine Print for La Gentilhommiere
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 8 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.95 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.