Availability: Le Chambellan
Standard Double Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Economy Single Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Double Room Single Use, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Double Room Single Use, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Junior Suite, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Economy Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel located in Dijon
Situated in Dijon, this hotel is close to Magnin Museum, Museum of Fine Arts, and Palace of the Dukes. Also nearby are Liberation Square and Church of Notre Dame.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Le Chambellan provides multilingual staff, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and tour/ticket assistance.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Chambellan Amenities
Le Chambellan features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Dijon hotel also offers express check-in, room service (during limited hours), and express check-out.
Le Chambellan is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Bathtub or shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Le Chambellan Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.8 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 8 per night
- Additional Details
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.