Book your room at Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau
Superior Twin Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Privilege, Suite, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Dijon Congrexpo, Church of Notre Dame, and Magnin Museum. Museum of Fine Arts and Palace of the Dukes are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, conference rooms, meeting rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 123 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and satellite TV. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 2691 square feet (250 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 123
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 2691
- Conference space size (meters) - 250
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le Chateau Bourgogne - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
We should mention
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.