Availability: Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Twin Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Privilege, Suite, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Dijon with a restaurant
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is close to Dijon Congrexpo, Church of Notre Dame, and Palace of the Dukes. Also nearby are Magnin Museum and Museum of Fine Arts.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 2691 square feet (250 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 123
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2691
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 250
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le Chateau Bourgogne - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.