Book your room at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East Council Bluffs
King evolution whirlpool suiteMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Council Bluffs hotel with a casino
Situated near the airport, in Council Bluffs, this hotel is close to Horseshoe Council Bluffs, Mid-America Center, and Bluffs Run Greyhound Park. Also nearby are Lauritzen Gardens and Dodge Riverside Golf Club.
At Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East Council Bluffs, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features a roundtrip airport shuttle and a casino.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East Council Bluffs
- The Overview
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East Council Bluffs provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 6000 square feet (557 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers a casino, a nightclub, and multilingual staff. An area shuttle within 5 mi and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) are complimentary for guests. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East Council Bluffs is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Room service
- Coffee shop or café
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 153
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 557
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Self parking
- The Room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Free movie channels
- LCD TV
- The Eats
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Great American Grille - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Open 24 hours.
Room service is available.
- Out and About
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East Council Bluffs
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- We Should Mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.